- 100% pure and sustainably sourced from the UNESCO biosphere reserve in Southwestern Morocco. Bottled in the USA.
- Culinary Argan Oil is one of the healthiest and rarest oils in the world.
- Use Culinary Argan Oil as a healthy and delicious finishing touch to both savory and sweet dishes.
- Toasted nutty aroma with a smooth buttery finish. Drizzle on salads, soups, sauteed or roasted vegetables, fish, or add to smoothies and oatmeal.
- Culinary Argan Oil is rich in Vitamin E, antioxidants, and fatty acids, known to lower cholesterol, increase circulation, and reduce high blood pressure.
Dip&Scoop Culinary Argan Oil, 3.4 oz
Dip&Scoop is a natural foods company that wants to revitalize your pantry. We scour the world looking for the best foods from the best growers and bring them straight to your dinner table. Our unique foods are always delicious, sustainably sourced, and great for your body!
Our first product at Dip&Scoop is 100% pure Culinary Argan Oil, a finishing oil that has a toasted nutty aroma. It is a delicious addition to your toast, oatmeal, smoothie, yogurt, soup, dip, pesto, veggies, pasta, fish, dessert and more!
Until recently, Argan oil has been a well kept secret by the Berber people of Morocco who have cooked with it for centuries. It comes from the argan tree, which is so rare that UNESCO has designated the argan forest a Bioshere Reserve, and Slow Food has included argan oil within its Ark of Taste.
The special composition of argan oil which consists of unsaturated fats, sterols, vitamin E and omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids make it one of the most potent plants for both health and beauty. It is made up of 80% fatty acids and is rich in Vitamin E (3X the amount in olive oil) and antioxidants. It is known to lower cholesterol, increase circulation and reduce high blood pressure.
Our culinary argan oil comes from the tree, to the press, to the bottle. Nothing is added or taken away.